How do I join?

More Info

Leaflets & Forms


  • Variation and Leavers –  You can make these changes within your online account.
  • DECA-Credit-request-form 2020 – Use this form to apply for a refund on any unused childcare vouchers.
  • Childcare-Provider-Agreement-Form 2020  – Your childcare provider will need to complete this form to receive your childcare vouchers as payment.
  • DECA-Family-Account-Creation-Agreement-form – Use this form to create a family account, so more than one adult (each with parental responsibility for the child) can receive their vouchers in one place. This can now be done through your online account, simply log in to your account or call 0800 085 2875 for more information.